UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
JEECUP 2018 Admit Card is discharging on 16 April 2018. Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) lead the JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) examination. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state level polytechnic examination, which is additionally alluded as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). This exam is a portal for entrance into different polytechnic courses gave by various organizations and universities of Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, understudies can get confirmation different designing, innovation, and administration courses. Here we have said insights about UP Polytechnic placement test, including exam dates, concede card, exam design, syllabus, and so forth.
JEECUP Admit Card 2018:
Applicants can get the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2018 through online process. The concede card is discharging on sixteenth April 2018. Hopefuls note down it is required to bring the concede card at the exam focus. Hopefuls are not allowed to sit in the examination without concede card. The concede card will have exam related points of interest, for example, competitor’s name, move number, exam scene, exam date and timing and other exam related subtle elements.
Candidates, check here the complete details about JEECUP Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain the objective type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Negative marking will also be done for multiple responses.
UP Polytechnic Syllabus:
The JEECUP syllabus will be of tenth or twelfth class standard according to the courses picked by the understudies. Understudies ought to plan according to the syllabus to score better in the examination. For building and innovation certificate, inquiries will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The syllabus for recognition in the drug store will contain inquiries from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
JEECUP Preparation Tips:
- Before beginning readiness, you ought to break down the syllabus endorsed for the examination.
- Set up a decent time-table according to your day by day plan and incorporate every one of the subjects of the syllabus in your arrangements.
- Allude the best arrangement books and other examination materials accessible in the market or on the web.
- Practice from earlier year question papers and test papers to find out about the exam design.
- Check all the critical subjects of the syllabus and plan short notes and update them toward the finish of arrangements.
- Try not to take pressure while getting ready for the exam and take the solid and nutritious eating regimen.
- Deal with your chance for some activity and yoga it will keep you fit and solid.
UP Polytechnic Result 2018 will be discharged from the third seven day stretch of May 2018. Hopefuls can check the outcome by means of online mode through the site. Competitors need to enter their move number to check the outcome. There will be no rank card or scorecard sent to the applicants by post. Understudies are recommended to take a printout of the outcome and guard it for facilitate affirmation method.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Counselling 2018:
Understudies can take an interest in the UPJEE advising 2018 in the long stretch of May or June 2018. Understudies can show up for the directing according to their execution in the placement test. The guiding procedure will be composed through online mode. Amid guiding procedure, hopefuls need to fill their inclinations for schools and courses. Seats will be distributed to competitors according to the decisions filled by understudies, rank, and accessibility of seats in the individual school. Applicants likewise need to carry the first reports alongside their photocopies for archive check.
JEECUP Application Form 2018:
- The UP Polytechnic Application Form 2018 was released via online mode through the website.
- Enter all the required details like personal, qualification, etc.
- Candidates have to submit only one application for per candidate, multiple application forms will lead to rejection.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the application.
- Pay the required application fee via online or offline mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for further use.
- JEECUP 2018 Correction has been started from 15th to 19th March 2018 through online mode.
- The application fee was Rs. 300/- per form + Bank charges for general and OBC candidates.
- SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- per form + Bank charges as an application fee.
- The application fee payment can be made via debit/credit card/ net banking or e-challan of SBI bank.
Check Here – How to Fill JEECUP 2018 Application Form