SSC CGL Notification 2018
There is good news for all of the students who are looking for jobs in Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL Recruitment board will publish SSC CGL official notification soon till the end of the year, 2017 for various SSC CGL posts. Candidates need to go through four stages which are Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3, and Tier-4. Beneath we gave all the data viewing SSC CGL Exam, for example, Education Qualification, Age limit, Syllabus, Result, Exam dates, SSC CGL Exam Calendar 2018 and all the most recent SSC notifications 2018-2019.
All of the candidates who are getting ready to show up in SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 must follow the eligibility criteria deliberately. A small mistake can have a lot effect on their life. Here we have given qualification criteria to all of the candidates. Along these lines, you should note down it precisely. This qualification criterion is according to most recent SSC Official Notification.
SSC CGL Education Qualification
As with the Exam name (CGL-Combined Graduate Level) you realize that it is an exam for the candidates who are having Graduate degree in of the stream from perceived institute or university. Additional qualification for a similar will be given when the official notification will arrive. Till then you should check this page frequently for Staff Selection Commission most recent updates.
Name of the Post
Education Qualification Required
|Assistant Auditor officer||Degree having 60% marks|
|Statistical Investigator||Bachelor degree having 60 % marks in mathematics in 12th class or Bachelor degree with statistics at degree level|
|Compiler||Bachelor degree in statistics or mathematics or economics subject at degree level|
|Other Posts||Any bachelor degree|
SSC CGL Age Limit 2018
SSC had rolled out improvements in the maximum, and minimum age restricts from the previous year. SSC has notified that maximum age limit will be 30 years and minimum age limit is 20 years.
• Old age limit 18-27 years
• New age limit 20-30 years
Nationality for SSC Exam 2018
Candidates who are intrigued to appear up in SSC examination 2018 must have their nationality as Indian. This is the most fundamental necessity for all the government employment in India.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Examination 2018
As we let you know above competitor must experience four stages that are Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4 Exam. So we are talking about it briefly.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Details
• The time for CGL Tier-1 online exam is 75 minutes for all questions
• No. of Questions in the exam will be 100 as it were.
• There will be 25 Questions for each Section.
• 0.50 marks will be deducted from the wrong answer
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 Exam Pattern
• General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
• General Awareness (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
• English (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
• Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Detail
This is awesome news for all candidates that there is No change in the Exam Pattern. Just change is the method of the exam from Offline to Computer-based paper.
• 1st paper contains Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions for 200 marks)
• 2nd paper contains English Language and Comprehension (200 Questions for 200 marks).
• 3rd paper contains Statistics (100 Questions for 200 marks).
• 4th paper contains Finance and Accounts (100 Questions for 200 marks).
NOTE: for each segment, there would be two hours given to you.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Detail
This will be a descriptive exam that is intended to test the writing skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. It is directed offline, and candidates need to compose Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. An ideal approach to get ready for the same is to read a lot of articles from different newspapers. Aside from this, you should be very much aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Detail
The Tier 4 of the SSC CGL Exam 2017 involves couple of expertise tests which are required for certain govt post.
1. Data Entry Speed Test: This type of skill test is for the qualifying nature for all of the posts, other than Compiler, and is utilized to check the typing speed of the competitor. The candidates are provided printed matter in English which they should precisely type on a PC with at least 2000 (two thousand) key depressions in 15 (fifteen) minutes.
2. Computer Proficiency Test:The Commission will hold CPT, involving three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides, for candidates for the post of Assistants of CSS(Assistant), MEA(Assistant), Inspector (Preventive officer)[CBEC], Inspector (Central Excise) [CBEC], and Inspector (Examiner)[CBEC]. CPT will be of qualifying nature.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Calendar | SSC CGL 2018 Calendar
As indicated by the latest SSC CGL notification 2018 there is SSC CGL Exam calendar which contains a date for your different exam Tiers. You should check it deliberately.
Dates to remember
|Online registration procedure will begin from||2018-Feb|
|Form filling last date||In between April,18|
|SSC CGL Tier -1 Exam Date||May,18 or June,18|
|SSC CGL tier -1 admit card downloading Date||2018- May|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Announcing Result||2018-August|
|SSC CGL Tier -2 Exam Date||2018-September|
|SSC CGL tier -2 admit card downloading Date||2018- August|
|SSC CGL tier -2 result announcement Date||2018- October|
|SSC CGL Tier -3 Examination Date||2018-November|
|Date of typing test/interview/computer skill test||December 2018 or Jan 2019|