Supreme Court Law Assistant Clerk Result 2018
Supreme Court of India SCI Released Result for the Post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Recruitment 2018. SCI Court Law Clerk Result 2018. Those Candidates who are appeared to exam can download Result.
Post Name : Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Essential Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 01 February 2018
- End Date for Online Application : 28 February 2018
- End Date for Fees Payment : 28 February 2018
- Date of Exam : 01 April 2018
- Pay : settled solidified stipend of Rs.30,000/ – every month
- Exam Center : Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Qualification Criteria :
- Court Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India. BA LLB (Integrated) Course Final Year/Semester Candidates Are Also Eligible.
Fundamental Qualifications :
- The hopeful must be a law graduate (as on the date of showing up at meet) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (counting Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution built up by law in India and perceived by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate examining in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will likewise be qualified to apply subject to outfitting evidence of securing Law capability at the season of meeting/before taking up the task as Law Clerk-cumResearch Assistant.
- The applicant must know about PC including recovery of wanted data from different web indexes/procedures, for example, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw and so forth.
Determination Process :
- Selection is Based on Written Test and Interview.
Download Result : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here