SSC CAPF SI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who want to apply SSC CPO SI 2017 Application form they required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the SSC CPO examination. So, candidates must know about SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017 in order to apply application form and appear in this exam, when the applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, candidate’s application form will be will reject, so it is important to know SSC CAPF SI 2017 Eligibility Criteria. (Click for: SSC CPO Selection Process 2017)
Through this article, you gave all information regarding Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Exam 2017. Read details about Educational qualifications, Physical standard test, Age limit, Nationality, Physical endurance test and Medical test.
Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. (Click for: SSC CPO Selection Process 2017)
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo physical endurance test.(Click for SSC CPO 2017 Application form)
Candidates, who want to apply SSC CPO SI 2017 Application form for SSC CAPF SI 2017 examination, they have fulfilled some age limit criteria as mentioned in the official notification by SSC.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Age Limit relaxation provided to Candidates Category wise below:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 30 years
- For OBC Candidates: 28 years
- Ex- Serviceman (General): 28 years
- Ex-Serviceman (OBC): 31 years
- Ex- Serviceman(SC/ST): 33 years
- Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (General): 30 years
- Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC): 33 years
- Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (SC& ST): 35 years
Note Age relaxation provided to Candidates who belonging to reserved category as per the government rules for relaxation in their upper age.(Click for SSC CPO 2017 Application form)
Physical Standards Test (PST)
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms) Unexpanded||Chest (in cms) Expanded|
|(i) For male candidates (General)||170||80||85|
|For male candidates belonging to Hill areas of Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir, Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, North-Eastern States and Sikkim, Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165||80||85|
|For all male candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates (General)||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||154||–||–|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|Sl.No.||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|1||100 meters race in 16 seconds||100 metres race in 18 seconds|
|2||1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes||800 metres race in 4 minutes|
|3||Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances|
|4||High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances||High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances|
|5||Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance||–|
Eye Sight : Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:
- Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs.
- Candidate must not have flat foot, knock knee, varicose vein or squint in eyes and applicant should possess high colour vision.
- Applicant must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. (Click for: SSC CPO Selection Process 2017)
- (Click for SSC CPO 2017 Application form)