SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
SSC CGL Exam (Combined Graduate Level) is India’s one of the most looked after Government Job Exam in India. Every year, around 35 to 40 lakh applications, are received for CGL Exam. In SSC CGL 2016, a record-breaking high record was made with 38 lakh applications got for SSC CGL 2016 Exam. In SSC SCL 2017 this number may touch even 40 to 45 Lakhs, with the addition of lakhs of fresh Graduates, passing out every year. The main reason is that it opens the gateway to high salaried jobs in “Group B and Group C” level posts in Central Government Departments and Ministries.
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL Exam every year for recruitment to Non-technical Group B and Group C Non-Gazetted posts in various Central Government Departments and Ministries of India. Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL Exam) for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and the Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- The compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) may additionally delay the release of SSC CGL Notification 2017. Regional websites are releasing notification for different recruitments in April 2017 which is an indication that the CGL notification might get delayed. On 31st March 2017, a notification was released on the official website of SSC Eastern Region, Kolkata, relating to opening under various categories of posts. The recruitment notification stating the Eligibility Criteria, Essential Qualification, etc. is available on the website ssc.nic.in and sscer.org.
Other regional websites are showing the details of different respective recruitment notification, Criteria, admit card etc. Such notifications on the regional websites of SSC hint delay in the release of SSC CGL Notification 2017 by additional 2 weeks. The notification is released on SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
It is likely that SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam commences from 01/08/2017 to 20/08/2017. The date may change due to the delay in the SSC CGL 2017 official notification. SSC CGL 2017 tier 2 Exam 2017 is likely to be held from 10/11/2017 & 11/11/2017. SSC CGL 2017 tier 3 stage will be conducted on 12th November 2017.
It is important to note that, applicants should not hurry to apply for SSC CGL 2017. Because of postponing clearly there will be issues for retrieving the SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification online as large number of applicants will be trying for the same. Along these lines try to download SSC CGL 2017 Official Notification during off-pinnacle hours. Applicants should make a note of important documents required during SSC CGL Application Form submission and then start for SSC CGL Online Registration.
SSC CGL Important Dates 2017
- Opening Date of Online Registration- 16th May 2017
- Last date for submission of applications – 16th June 2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) – 1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-II) – 10th November 2017 and 11th November 2017
- Date of Descriptive Examination (Tier-III) – 21st January 2018
- Date of Skill test (Tier-IV) – February 2018