Civil Services Exam is popularly known as IAS exam, which is conducted every year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Civil Services Exam consists of 3 stages:
Personality Test (PT)/Interview.
Civil Services exam is one of the prestigious services among the 24 services like IAS, IPS, IFS etc and tough to crack exams in India. Around 5.5 lakhs students apply for the preliminary exam. The actual number of candidates appearing for the examination varies. It will be around 2.5 to 3 lakh students, and now a days number of vacancies is almost 1100. It clearly shows that only a few hard working students can get success in this exam and this all can be done not only by hard work but by a planned hard work. Generally, the number of vacancies varies every year.
The main thing is that every aspirant should keep themselves updated with is the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website.
Click here and go to:
- Maximum age for Civil Services Exam
- Age Relaxation in Civil Services (IAS) Exam
- How to Calculate Number of Attempts
- How many Attempts for Civil Services (IAS) Exam
- Civil Services Exam Pattern
- Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services (IAS) Exam
- Civil Services (IAS) Mains Exam Pattern
- Civil Services (IAS) Interview Pattern
- About Civil Service (IAS) Exam
- Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Exam Pattern